Camp Tekoa Retreats, located in Hendersonville, is a mountain conference center that provides a variety of outdoor activities, physical activities, team-building exercises, and a place for employees to solve problems and have fun away from the workplace.
Why Host Your Church Retreat with Camp Tekoa
Church retreats are a terrific chance to get away from the day-to-day grind of life and focus on your church community and worship together without all of the distractions that we face. Setting aside time to strengthen your relationship with Christ and your local church can be a rejuvenating experience.
Church retreats are beneficial for strengthening and inspiring a church community to work together toward a common goal. The programming at Camp Tekoa Retreats includes outdoor excursions that promote team building and skill development.
What Camp Tekoa Retreats Facilities Have to Offer
With so many outdoor activities to choose from, Camp Tekoa also has a lot of facilities to accommodate your church retreat.
- Laurel Back Porch: Laurel Back Porch is one of the most popular spots at camp. Relax in the rocking chairs or gather around a small bonfire with your friends.
- Laurel Main Hall: The Laurel Main Hall is a great place for your party to get together, have a bonfire, and play games.
- Chapel in the Woods: Our lovely Chapel in the Woods is located near the headwater springs of Camp Tekoa lake. It is situated between two streams and offers peace and quiet for worship. The chapel has 100 seats.
- Dining Hall: The dining hall at Camp Tekoa has industrial coffee and tea makers, portable tables, and traditional wooden chairs. The dining hall can be configured in various ways and will serve as a home away from home for your retreat group.
- Open-Air Pavilion: Attached to the Dining Hall is the Open-Air Pavilion, ideal for worship, campfires, S’More parties, and games.
- Commercial Kitchen: Camp Tekoa has a commercial kitchen equipped with a propane stove, two convection ovens, warmers, Hobart Sanitizer and dishwashing station, and two large industrial sinks.
- Campfire Circle: The campfire circle is an important part of Tekoa's rich history. It's a great place to gather for songs, worship, S'mores, and other activities. It seats 250 people and is located near the main camp, overlooking our lake area.
Book Your Next Church Retreat at Camp Tekoa
Hendersonville, North Carolina is the ideal location for your spring church retreat. We feature zip-lining, a high ropes course, canoes, paddle boats, a 9-hole disc golf course, hiking trails, and much more at Camp Tekoa Retreats! Allow us to host your upcoming church retreat. Contact us today for more information on Tekoa Retreats.