Camp Tekoa Retreats is a mountain conference center located in Hendersonville, that offers a variety of outdoor activities, physical activities, team-building exercises, and a location for employees to solve problems and have fun away from the workplace.
Plan Your Spring Church Retreat at Camp Tekoa
We have exciting activities, excellent lodging, and are surrounded by nature. The team at Camp Tekoa can assist you in preparing your next corporate retreat. Please visit our Rates & Booking page to book your next retreat.
Why Host Your Church Retreat with Tekoa Retreats?
Church retreats are a great way to escape the day-to-day grind of life and have the opportunity to focus on your church community and worship together without all of the distractions that we experience. Setting apart time away to build upon your relationship with Christ and your local church, can be a refreshing experience.
Church retreats are good for building and encouraging a church community to work as a team towards a common goal. Camp Tekoa’s programming offers outdoor adventures that cater to team building and skill acquisition.
What Camp Tekoa Facilities Have to Offer
With so many outdoor activities to choose from, Camp Tekoa also has a lot of facilities to accommodate your corporate retreat.
- Laurel Back Porch: Laurel Back Porch is one of the most popular spots at camp. Relax in the rocking chairs or gather around a small bonfire with your friends.
- Laurel Main Hall: The Laurel Main Hall is a great place for your party to get together, have a bonfire, and play games.
- Chapel in the Woods: Our lovely Chapel in the Woods is located near the headwater springs of Camp Tekoa lake. It is situated between two streams and offers peace and quiet for worship. The chapel has 100 seats.
- Dining Hall: The dining hall at Camp Tekoa has industrial coffee and tea makers, portable tables, and traditional wooden chairs. The dining hall can be configured in various ways and will serve as a home away from home for your retreat group.
- Open-Air Pavilion: Attached to the Dining Hall is the Open-Air Pavilion, ideal for worship, campfires, S’More parties, and games.
- Commercial Kitchen: Camp Tekoa has a commercial kitchen equipped with a propane stove, two convection ovens, warmers, Hobart Sanitizer and dishwashing station, and two large industrial sinks.
- Camp Fire Circle: The campfire circle is an important part of Tekoa's rich history. It's a great place to gather for songs, worship, S'mores, and other activities. It seats 250 people and is located near the main camp, overlooking our lake area.
Book Your Spring Church Retreat at Tekoa Retreats
Hendersonville North Carolina truly is the perfect place to host your spring church retreat. At Camp Tekoa, we have zip-lining, a high ropes course, canoes, paddle boats, a 9-hole disc golf course, hiking paths, and much more! Let us host your next church retreat. For more information about Tekoa Retreats, contact us today.