Christian retreats offer a wonderful opportunity to bring your church community together in a unique way without day-to-day distractions. These retreats can be a life-giving experience where you and your group can focus on strengthening your relationships with God and your church community.
Finding a Christian retreat center may seem challenging, but there are plenty of options in the Hendersonville, NC, area, such as Tekoa Retreats.
Christian Retreat Center at Tekoa Retreats
Camp Tekoa Retreats is a conference facility located in Hendersonville, NC, that offers a variety of outdoor pursuits, athletic challenges, and team-building activities. It is an ideal location for your church group to unwind and have fun away from home.
We have excellent lodging, fun things to do, and a natural setting. Your upcoming Christian retreat can be planned with the assistance of the Camp Tekoa Retreats staff. Visit the rates & booking page of our website to make a reservation for your upcoming retreat.
What Camp Tekoa Retreats Facilities Have to Offer
With so many outdoor activities to choose from, Camp Tekoa Retreats also has a number of facilities to accommodate your Christian retreat.
- Laurel Back Porch: Laurel Back Porch is one of the most popular spots at camp. Relax in the rocking chairs or gather around the fire pit with your friends.
- Laurel Main Hall: The Laurel Main Hall is a great place for your group to meet together, have a campfire, and play games.
- Chapel in the Woods: Our lovely Chapel in the Woods is located near the headwater springs of Camp Tekoa lake. It is situated between two streams and offers peace and quiet for worship. The chapel has 100 seats.
- Dining Hall: The dining hall at Camp Tekoa has industrial coffee and tea makers, portable tables, and traditional wooden chairs. The dining hall can be configured in various ways and will serve as a home away from home for your retreat group.
- Open-Air Pavilion: Attached to the dining hall is the open-air pavilion, which is ideal for worship, campfires, s’more parties, and games.
- Commercial Kitchen: Camp Tekoa has a commercial kitchen equipped with a propane stove, two convection ovens, warmers, Hobart Sanitizer and dishwashing station, and two large industrial sinks.
- Camp Fire Circle: The campfire circle is an important part of Tekoa's rich history. It is a great place to gather for songs, worship, s'mores, and other activities. It seats 250 people and is located near the main camp, overlooking our lake.
Tekoa Retreats - Book your Christian Retreat!
Hendersonville, North Carolina, is the perfect place for your Christian retreat. Have your upcoming church retreat with us. For more information on Tekoa Retreats, contact us today!