The stresses of college are the real deal, especially in today’s fast-paced society. There are so many things to keep up with that can be distracting from what matters in life. While the college experience is full of learning and adventure in its own right, a retreat can rejuvenate the mind, body, and soul.
College Retreat Near Asheville
Sometimes a college retreat near the beautiful mountain town of Asheville is what is needed to destress and refocus after a hard semester of college.
About Camp Tekoa Retreat Center
Tekoa Retreats is a location where college students may have fun and escape the monotony of studying by providing a range of sports, team-building, and outdoor activities.
We provide fantastic accommodations and enjoyable activities while being surrounded by the natural world. Your future college retreat may be planned with assistance from the staff at Tekoa Retreats.
Camp Tekoa Connects You to Nature
You and your group can participate in a range of outdoor experiences at Camp Tekoa, which is located in the mountains of western North Carolina. These activities include:
- 70-Foot Giant Swing: The 70-foot Giant Swing is the last element in our high ropes course. Participants start 45' in the air and then swing out and back 70' through the trees. It is easily the most thrilling activity on site.
- Lake Zipline - One of the most popular activities is our zipline, which takes you from the wooded shoreline to well over and across our lake.
- Low Elements Challenge Course - The challenge course offers a variety of activities that will challenge your group with teamwork and communication-based challenges. If you are looking for team building, this is where it's at.
- 9-hole Disc Golf Course - Camp Tekoa has a professional 9-Hole Disc Golf course spanning 5+ acres. Holes range in difficulty but are tightly wooded and challenging. All holes are short enough for the beginner but challenging enough for the advanced player.
- Three-Acre Lake - Our three-acre spring-fed lake offers many options for adventure! Swim in the shallow end, dive off the high dive, or slip down the slide!
- Bungo Ball - It is a crazy sport that mixes dodgeball and handball. No kicking allowed! Play in our outdoor court next to the activity field.
- Canoes and Paddle Boats - Your retreat group can enjoy our beautiful spring-fed lake from a canoe or paddle boat!
Book Your College Retreat At Camp Tekoa
Camp Tekoa is the ideal getaway location for your future event, and it is only one hour from Asheville. In the mountains of North Carolina, we provide a wide range of amenities in addition to exhilarating outdoor activities. For more information on how to book your nature retreat, contact us today!