Are you planning a team-building retreat? Camp Tekoa Retreats is the place to be! Camp Tekoa Retreats is a mountain conference center near Asheville, NC, that offers a variety of outdoor activities, physical activities, team-building exercises, and a location for team members to work through difficulties and have fun away from the office.
We are surrounded by nature and have fun activities and beautiful lodgings. With the assistance of Camp Tekoa Retreat’s team, you can carefully arrange your next corporate getaway. To reserve your upcoming retreat, please visit our Rates & Booking page.
Team Building at Tekoa Retreats
When planning a team-building retreat, it is important to understand how to build and strengthen teamwork skills in a supporting and engaging atmosphere. Team building is vital to corporate culture and can help with:
- Effective Communication: Participants learn to listen to and understand each other's perspectives, which leads to better collaboration in the workplace.
- Trust Building: Learning to trust one another can lead to stronger relationships and a more positive workplace culture.
- Problem-Solving: Through team-building activities, participants learn how to think creatively and outside the box to solve problems. s.
- Boosting Morale: Fun and engaging team-building activities can help improve morale and create a more positive workplace culture. When employees feel like they are part of a team and have a sense of camaraderie with their colleagues, they are more likely to be happy and satisfied with their work.
- Increased Productivity: Effective teamwork leads to increased productivity and efficiency in the workplace. By improving communication, trust, problem-solving skills, and morale, team-building activities can help teams work together more effectively and achieve more than individuals working alone.
Facilities at Tekoa Retreats
With so many outdoor activities to choose from, Camp Tekoa Retreats also has a lot of facilities to accommodate your team-building retreat.
- Laurel Back Porch: Laurel Back Porch is one of the most popular spots at camp. Relax in the rocking chairs or gather around a small bonfire with your friends.
- Laurel Main Hall: The Laurel Main Hall is a great place for your party to get together, have a bonfire, and play games.
- Chapel in the Woods: Our lovely Chapel in the Woods is located near the headwater springs of Camp Tekoa Lake. It is situated between two streams and offers peace and quiet for worship. The chapel has 100 seats.
- Dining Hall: The dining hall at Camp Tekoa Retreats has industrial coffee and tea makers, portable tables, and traditional wooden chairs. The dining hall can be configured in various ways and will serve as a home away from home for your retreat group.
- Open-Air Pavilion: Attached to the Dining Hall is the Open-Air Pavilion, ideal for worship, campfires, S’More parties, and games.
- Commercial Kitchen: Camp Tekoa Retreats has a commercial kitchen equipped with a propane stove, two convection ovens, warmers, Hobart Sanitizer and dishwashing station, and two large industrial sinks.
- Camp Fire Circle: The camp fire circle is an important part of Tekoa's rich history. It's a great place to gather for songs, worship, S'mores, and other activities. It seats 250 people and is located near the main camp, overlooking our lake area.
Book Your Next Team Building Retreat at Tekoa Retreats
There is no better location for a team-building retreat than Tekoa Retreats. We provide a variety of on-site activities at Camp Tekoa Retreats, including zip-lining, a high ropes course, canoes, paddle boats, a 18-hole disc golf course, hiking paths, and more!
Asheville, Charlotte, Greenville, Winston-Salem, and Raleigh are all within a short drive of Camp Tekoa Retreats. Allow us to host your upcoming company retreat. Contact us today for more information on Tekoa Retreats.