Organizing a business retreat? Look no further than Camp Tekoa Retreats! Located near Asheville, NC, Camp Tekoa Retreats is home to a mountain conference center that offers a variety of outdoor activities, physical activities, team-building exercises, and a place for team members to work through challenges and have fun away from the office.
Corporate Retreat Centers Near Asheville, NC
We are surrounded by nature, have enjoyable activities, and have fantastic accommodations. Your next corporate retreat can be expertly planned with the help of the staff at Camp Tekoa. Visit our Rates & Booking page to make a reservation for your upcoming retreat.
What Camp Tekoa Retreat Facilities Have to Offer
Camp Tekoa Retreats offers a wide variety of facilities for your corporate retreat in addition to its abundance of outdoor activities.
- Laurel Back Porch: Laurel Back Porch is one of the most popular spots at camp. It’s the perfect spot to relax in the rocking chairs or host a small campfire for your group.
- Laurel Main Hall: Laurel Main Hall is an excellent location for your group to gather, have a campfire, and play games.
- Chapel in the Woods: At Camp Tekoa, we have a beautiful chapel located near the headwater spring of Camp Tekoa Lake that offers nature’s beauty and provides solitude for worship.
- Dining Hall: The dining hall at Camp Tekoa has industrial coffee and tea makers, portable tables, and traditional wooden chairs. The dining hall can be configured in various ways and will serve as a home away from home for your retreat group.
- Open-Air Pavilion: Attached to the Dining Hall is the Open-Air Pavilion, ideal for worship, campfires, S’More parties, and games.
- Commercial Kitchen: Camp Tekoa has a commercial kitchen equipped with a propane stove, two convection ovens, warmers, Hobart Sanitizer and dishwashing station, and two large industrial sinks.
- Camp Fire Circle: The campfire circle is an important part of Tekoa's rich history. It's a great place to gather for songs, worship, S'mores, and other activities. It seats 250 people and is located near the main camp, overlooking our lake area.
Book Your Next Corporate Retreat at Camp Tekoa
There is no better place for a business retreat than close to Asheville, the crown jewel of North Carolina. At Camp Tekoa, we provide a wide range of on-site activities, including zip-lining, a high ropes course, canoes, paddle boats, a 9-hole disc golf course, hiking trails, and more!
Camp Tekoa is just a drive from Asheville, Charlotte, Greenville, Winston-Salem, and Raleigh. Let us host your next corporate retreat. For more information about Tekoa Retreats, contact us today.