Camp Tekoa Retreats is a mountain conference center that offers a variety of outdoor activities, physical activities, team-building exercises, and a place for team members to work through challenges and have fun away from the office.
Plan Your Corporate Retreat at Camp Tekoa
We have fun activities, great accommodations, and are surrounded by nature. Camp Tekoa's staff can assist you in properly planning your next corporate retreat. To book your next retreat, please visit our Rates & Booking page.
The Benefits of a Corporate Retreat at Camp Tekoa
Corporate retreats at Camp Tekoa are out-of-office company events that usually focus on specific goals like planning, skill acquisition, or team building. Retreats are typically weekend excursions, but they can also be one-day events.
A corporate retreat offers a break from work routines and a designated time to focus on specific goals. A successful corporate retreat at Camp Tekoa can result in increased output at the workplace in the future.
Another benefit to planning a corporate retreat at Camp Tekoa is that employers can use this opportunity to reaffirm the company's values and speak more candidly about long-term goals.
Employees who work in a relaxed but stimulating environment are more likely to think creatively, providing valuable input. A retreat also provides employers with the opportunity to learn more about their employees and how to best relate to them at work.
What Camp Tekoa Facilities Have to Offer
With so many outdoor activities to choose from, Camp Tekoa also has a lot of facilities to accommodate your corporate retreat.
- Laurel Back Porch: Laurel Back Porch is one of the most popular spots at camp. It’s the perfect spot to relax in the rocking chairs or host a small campfire for your group.
- Laurel Main Hall: Laurel Main Hall is an excellent location for your group to gather, have a campfire, and play games.
- Chapel in the Woods: At Camp Tekoa, we have a beautiful chapel located near the headwater spring of Camp Tekoa Lake that offers nature’s beauty and provides solitude for worship.
- Dining Hall: The dining hall at Camp Tekoa has industrial coffee and tea makers, portable tables, and traditional wooden chairs. The dining hall can be configured in various ways and will serve as a home away from home for your retreat group.
- Open-Air Pavilion: Attached to the Dining Hall is the Open-Air Pavilion, ideal for worship, campfires, S’More parties, and games.
- Commercial Kitchen: Camp Tekoa has a commercial kitchen equipped with a propane stove, two convection ovens, warmers, Hobart Sanitizer and dishwashing station, and two large industrial sinks.
- Camp Fire Circle: The camp fire circle is an important part of Tekoa's rich history. It's a great place to gather for songs, worship, S'mores, and other activities. It seats 250 people and is located near the main camp, overlooking our lake area.
Book Your Next Corporate Retreat at Camp Tekoa
There is no better location for a corporate retreat than North Carolina's scenic Blue Ridge Mountains. We offer plenty of on-site adventures at Camp Tekoa, such as zip-lining, high ropes course, canoes, paddle boats, a 9-hole disc golf course, hiking trails, and more!
Camp Tekoa is a short drive from Asheville, Charlotte, Greenville, Winston-Salem, and Raleigh. Let us host your next corporate retreat. For more information about Tekoa Retreats, contact us today.