Church retreats can provide a much-needed change of scenery from the distraction-filled day-to-day that we all experience. It allows for a dedicated space to build new relationships, growing together by deepening your relationship with God alongside others.
Church Retreats North Carolina
Retreats are sacred. Setting aside time to focus on meditating on the goodness of God and His scripture and deepening personal relationships is a great way to reset and revitalize your relationship with the Lord. What is even more incredible is having the opportunity to host a church retreat near Asheville and Hendersonville, North Carolina.
Tekoa Retreats is a camp and conference facility located at Camp Tekoa in Hendersonville, North Carolina that provides a variety of outdoor activities, physical activities, team-building activities, and a place for people to solve problems and have fun away from their everyday lives.
Since 1962 Tekoa Retreats has hosted thousands of people from every kind of background with the mission of “Touching Hearts, Changing Lives, and Sharing the Light of Christ.” With this mission statement in mind, there is no better place to come together as a body of believers to seek the Lord and what he has in store for your group.
We have a variety of different types of lodging available for your next church retreat. They include:
- Laurel Lodge: With 39 beds, a kitchenette, and plenty of space to gather for Bible study and worship, Laurel is perfect for church retreats and small groups.
- Cedar Cabin: A beautiful rustic space with a front porch, gathering area, and plenty of beds. Can sleep sixty-four.
- Thrushwood Lodge: A great mountain-style lodge with a balcony on the inside. Heated, sleeps up to 24, with a screened-in porch, kitchen, and wood stove. A lovely space with much more.
- Redbud Lodge: a sweet spot to sleep 12-15, heated, boasts many other features, and will soon have a new kitchenette.
- Campsites are also available!
There are a variety of activities available at Tekoa Retreats to keep your group busy when not in bible studies, group sessions, or worship services. They include:
- Lake Zipline
- Low Elements Challenge Course
- Lake Slide and Swimming
- Paddle Boats, Kayaks, Canoes
- Ninja Cave
In addition to these unique opportunities, we have basketball, field games, hiking trails to explore, and plenty of other opportunities for outdoor fun.
Book Your Next Church Retreat at Tekoa Retreats
Located near Asheville, NC, in Hendersonville, Tekoa Retreats is the perfect place to host your next North Carolina church retreat. Zip lining, a high ropes course, canoes, paddle boats, hiking trails, and more are available at Camp Tekoa. Have your upcoming church retreat with us. Get in touch with us right away for more details on Tekoa Retreats.